Chester County, PA
when draining pond
Monroe County, PA
1. Heat retention. As the balls cover more than 90% of the surface area, they provide an insulation blanket on the tank.
2. Odor control. Less exposed surface area results in less odor emission
3. Algae control. The balls block the UV from penetrating the water.
4. Bird control. The balls camouflage the water surface from waterfowl thus preventing unwanted birds from using or contaminating the water.
5. Evaporation control. Covering the water surface minimizes evaporation and water loss.
6. Vapor containment. Reduces chemical vapor emissions.
1. Easy installation. Installation is as simple as pouring the balls into the tank. The balls naturally assume equal distribution.
2. Rain water. Unlike solid covers, the bird balls pass rain water directly into the tank. There is no opportunity for ponding to occur
3. Low maintenance. There is little to no maintenance associated with the use of the bird balls.
4. The balls automatically adjust to fluctuating liquid levels and they allow movement of equipment through the liquid.
5. The balls are available in a variety of materials with high density polyethylene (HDPE) being most popular for outdoor applications.
6. No netting required for bird control applications.
ECC has more than 30 years experience in the design and
of hollow balls.
Thirty five million Bird Balls have been delivered as floating covers!
Euro-matic Bird Balls, bird balls, floating
lagoon covers, algae control, evaporation control, foul balls, fair
fowl balls, ponds, water fowl, floating balls, netting, evaporation,
retention, pollution control balls, bird control, BASH, bird aircraft
hazard, tank covers, bird ball, BIRDBALL, birdball, vapor containment,
vapor emissions, floating cover, birdball, birdballs