· High efficiency. Our guaranteed efficiencies are 10 to 20 % greater than traditional ceramic and EPDM rubber systems.
· Longevity. Aerostrip membranes have shown a 15+ year service life with little or no change in efficiency.
· Wide turndown ratio. Aerostrip's 12:1 turndown ratio provides exceptional flexibility. No orifices required!
· On/Off capabilities. The membrane is suitable for on/off service with no need for gas cleaning equipment.
· Experience. With more than 500 plants in operation, Aerostrip has extensive experience with high efficiency membrane diffusers.
· More tank volume. As the strip aerator sits directly on the floor of flat bottom tanks,
more tank volume is utilized thus providing greater “hang time” for oxygen transfer.
· Layout flexibility. Strip aerators with their narrow profile can be placed to match the air requirements in the basin.
· Stainless steel construction. Aerostrip uses only stainless steel construction to support and protect the membranes.
· Ease of installation. Simple mounting of strips and connection to the air header with compression fittings and PE tubing result in lower installation costs.
Cumberland County, New Jersey 7 MGD
PO Box 1168
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
fine bubble aeration, aeration, oxygen transfer, membrane aeration, aeration
panels, coarse bubble, ultra fine bubble, ceramic disc, efficiency,
EPDM, socks, georg messner, george messner, enhanced air distribution, EDI, membrane disc, diffuser cleaning, bubble diffusion, aeration tanks, sludge holding tanks, aerobic digesters, retrofits, fine pore diffusers, flexible membrane, aeration panels